Race Day Information
Packet Pick Up:
You may PICK-UP YOUR RACE PACKET on Friday, June 10th, 2016 from 5-7pm at Reinsel Kuntz Lesher, 1800 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster, PA or Saturday morning at the Landisville Middle School from 7-8am. Please check-in by 8am.
Race Day Registration:
Event participants may register the morning of the race from 7-8am. Race-day registration is $30 for the 5K and $15 for the Kids Fun Run. We do not have a maximum number of runners. All are welcome.
All volunteers are asked to check in at the volunteer table and pick up your assignment.
5K runners will be called to the start line at 8:20am. The 5K will start at 8:30am.
The Kids Fun Run will start at 9:30am for ages 3-10.
The course will be well-marked with signs and volunteers. We will call out times at the 1 mile and 2 mile marks. Please take note and support the generous SuperHero 5k sponsors.
The 5K will be supported by one water station at approximately the halfway mark and one at the finish line. If the weather is hot and humid, please take measures to stay hydrated before, during and after the race.
Port O Potties:
Port O Potties will be available on site.
There will be a variety of GOODIES and drinks including water, fresh fruit, and bagels for all runners at the finish line.
Ambulance service will be available during and after the race.
We have arranged for PHOTOGRAPHERS to take photos throughout the event, please allow us to capture the fun of this family event by smiling and posing for our pictures!
Rules and Regulations:
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- No-shows will not be mailed their race shirts or bags.
- Runners must complete the course in one and one quarter (1 1/4) hours.
- Headphones (iPods, mp3 players, CDs, tape player, Walkmans, radios, etc.) are discouraged.
- Roller/in-line skates, pets, etc. are discouraged.
- The decisions of the race director are final in all matters.
- Event is held rain or shine.
- Runners, walkers, and ambulatory disabled start PROMPTLY at 8:30am.
- Awards are based on gun time.
- To receive an award, runners must be registered for the event in which they win/place.
- Race etiquette: Walkers, baby joggers, and strollers please yield right of way to runners.